Friday, April 24, 2009

Can You Really Do It?

People are fixating on the chart I provided on my website [Chart]. Let's put the $200 a month purchases that a Business Builder is making in perspective. The company I selected currently has 3 product lines; functional health beverage, supplements and skincare. All unique, effective and priced appropriately. My minimum monthly usage is:

Functional Health Beverage -----$ 125.00
Supplements ----------------------- $ 70.00
Skincare ----------------------------$ 75.00

Total -------------------------------$ 270.00

Now you figure what you spend on your health and beauty needs a month. I was born in 1939, feel like I'm in my 40's and look like I'm in my 50's. How do you feel?

Don't fixate on the chart look at you social network and see if you have 5 potential Business Builders and go for it.


I teach people how to make Money, have Fun and have more Free Time for the things that are important to them www.tinyurl.com/coq7uu And how to give back www.tinyurl.com/d5prmb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share