Friday, April 24, 2009

Why does a Networking Company Network? And what's in it for me?

A traditional company produces a consumable product that they want you to purchase over and over. They spend about 50% of the retail price advertising and promoting that product. They hire the best writers, to produce the best ads, to convince you to buy their product.

The Direct Selling/Networking company that I selected has created a product that they feel is great. They decided to advertise and promote the product by giving 50% of the retail price of the product to people who consume, wholesale and spread the word about the product to their Social Network (family, friends, associates). People would rather purchase a product from people they know and trust. Friends telling you they had the best steak of their lives at a particular restaurant is far more compelling than a 30 second commercial showing a steak being thrown on a grill. Your Social Network will not mislead you about a product or business they feel will benefit you.

Neither will I. I know the products produced by the company I have selected are great, I use them. Join me.



I teach people how to make Money, have Joy and have more Free Time for the things that are important to them. www.tinyurl.com/coq7uu And how to give back. www.tinyurl.com/d5prmb



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share